Apart from the fruit is always available in my fridge because my son - Aaron - always ask 1 in a day. Banana is 1 of the fruit that has high carbohydrates, beside mango.
In 118 grams of bananas are 118kkal , 1gram of protein, 28gram carbohydrates, 1gram of fat, and 2.8 grams of fiber. With the high carbohydrate content in bananas & Vit B6 is essential for the production of serotonin – this fruit can help us sleepy & relax in our brains.
So...having Insomnia? Try to eat Banana before you go to sleep ;)
- 4-5 Bananas, sliced 1.5 cm julienne
- 2 pack of vanilla wafers
- Palm Sugar, to dust
- Mint , for garnish
- 1.5 cup Sugar, sweetness can be adjusted to taste
- 7 cup Fresh Milk - Low Fat
- 4 Egg Yolk, beaten with fork
- 50 gram Unsalted Butter
- 1 / 4 cup Corn Starch
- 1 / 2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, stir well, strain.
- Pour the milk into the a non-stick pan. Cook in a medium high temperature, stirring continuously for + /-5menit.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of fresh milk to a bowl that contains egg yolks, stirring quickly and mix into the middle of the dry batter - stir quickly not to clot.
- Enter the dry ingredients to the pan containing the liquid milk. Stir the mixture rapidly until it reaches the right consistency, if still too thick you can add more liquid milk.
- Lift from the heat, let stand until room temperature.
- Always remember that the sauce when it has reached room temperature will become more viscous, so it should not make the batter too thick while still cooking on the fire.
- Arrange vanilla wafers on bottom of the bowl/ glass, then order as many as two layers of banana slices, pour the custard sauce over it. Do this step 2 times.
- Chill pudding in refrigerator. Serve with sliced bananas in the top middle, garnish with brown sugar & mint.
- Enjoy! ;)
I was present this pudding on two occasions.
The second was when my close friend Natasha & I Bell and her two children & her friend came home, I was deliberately making this pudding for Haruka & Hiro but it turns out the parents more like it ... may be due at the time the children were busy with their toys ... Haha ha! : D
Thx anyway to I Bell, Banana Pudding this pic is taken by him! :)
Then the first unforgettable chance for me --- Andre! :)
Andre isa friend of my husband & I. Well ... I prefer to call it - our little brother :)
That afternoon after church, Andre told me that he misses home cooking ... I eventually invited him to come & promised to cook her favorite meal.
Then as a dessert I make this Banana Custard Pudding .
Andre smile - when I asked him if he liked the food I make ... and his smile - when he asks whether it is still allowed to add more ... for me - Priceless! :)
That night ...
A sense of longing for home cooking for Andre is satisfied:)
My longing to give a little happiness through my dining table delivered:)
Stay Healthy and Loves Your Kitchen More! ;)
Difficulty : Moderate
Cooking Times : 45 minutes
Makes : 6 serving