Home

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Salmon with Broccoli Stir-Fry

I get a migraine attack 3 times this couple of weeks and almost every day. Maybe because in two weeks I was pushing myself off the limit and I don’t control my stress management to good becoz of too tired and not enough rest.
If you are often "visited "by an uninvited guest on this one like me, try to consume fish which rich in omega-3 fatty acids ones a week.
In addition, Canola Oil is used in this dishes, also contain lots of omega-3 fatty acids. 
Well ... once again we find that foods affect the work of our body's systems J
   
Salmon 
Salmon is rich in  omega-3 fatty acids,  also rich in  protein, and  vitamin D. 
Omega-3 fatty acids are very good for heart health & brain, which protects the brain from the aging process that causes dementia. 
Consuming fish which rich in omega-3 fatty acids regularly, like salmon & tuna, can prevent the occurrence of migraine
Some studies suggest that the migraine sufferers  recommended to taking fish oil supplements. In some patients, is a powerful way to reduce the frequency of migraine attacks.


Ingredients: 


  •  1 salmon fillet
  •   1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 / 2 tsp Black Pepper, crushed coarse
  • 1 tbsp Canola Oil
  •  Marinate the salmon fillets with soy sauce, black pepper and canola oil. Let stand for 15 minutes.
  •   Heat the skillet over medium heat, put the salmon, turn over in each side until golden . Lift.



·                                     
·                                  
·           Broccoli stir-fry:
  •  2 tablespoons Canola Oil
  •  2 cloves Garlic, crushed, chopped
  • 1 / 2 Onions medium, thinly sliced 
  • 1 cup broccoli
  •  1 tbsp fish sauce
  •   1 tbsp sesame oil
  •  A pinch of salt, to taste
  • Heat a nonstick skillet, on medium heat, enter: add Canola oil, garlic and onions. Stir-fry until fragrant.
  • Enter the broccoli, add fish sauce, sesame oil and a pinch of salt to taste. 
  •  Increase heat, sauté the broccoli, immediately removes from heat when the colors start to chance.
  •  Put the salmon on a plate.  Top with broccoli stir-fry. 
  •   Serve warm.
  •    Enjoy! :)                  


This is the first time I have really enjoyed the salmon... 

My son - Nathan, who rarely eat fish ... loved it, sisters and husband smiled and while returning their empty plates :) 


This is the first time I have really enjoyed the salmon...
The seasoning probably is very simple but the  a mixture of canola oil, black pepper and soy sauce that seeped into the salmon making unspeakable smell & taste:)

That night I smiled as I tidy up our dinner table, because I know that I not only have to present something tasty for my my family ... but I also indirectly being "kind" to my body :)

This is the first time I have really enjoyed the salmon...
Sometimes something simple that's what we need ... that our bodies need :)


Stay Healthy & Loves Your Kitchen More! ;)



Difficulty : Moderate ( if this the first time u fry a salmon ) 
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Makes : 1 portion 

1 comment:

  1. Never knew about fish against migraine- will keep that in mind, thanx:)

    ReplyDelete

Tq for yout visit - your kind comment & positive feedbaback makes me happy ;)