This is the first time I have a chicken paprika for lunch & just falling in love with the dish from the first bite!
When I open my refrigerator I found a bunch of cilantro which end up giving a balance for this dish.
You can also use parsley for chicken paprika but today I think I want to make something different, an asian touch on a hugarian dish - why not? ;)
Cilantro... let's do ur job!
- 6 Chicken Drumstick
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Low Fat Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Paper
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 handful Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Red Paprika, de-seeded, slice
- 4 large Ripe Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- Season chicken with salt and black paper.
- In a non-stick pan, heat canola oil and butter, brown the chicken on each site until golden brown. Remove from heat, set a side.
- Still in the sama pan, enter onion and garlic, saute for a sec until the onion is translute.
- Enter the cayenne paper and paprika powder, stir. Lower the heat, enter the flour, stir quickly - do not burn it.
- Add the chicken stock, high the heat, enter the chicken, add 1/2 of chopped cilantro and bring to boil.
- Add the red paprika, shimmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomato, shimmer for 30-45 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from heat.
- Stir in light sour cream and the 1/2 of cilantro.
- Check the seasoning, serve with warm rice.
- Enjoy! ;)
When u look at the color & the list of the ingredients who wasn't tempting?!
I do tempting just type it down! :P
Have this chicken paprika for ur lunch or dinner & serve with warm rice... and then our palate will be the judge! ;)
Stay Healthy & Loves Your Kitchen More! ;)
Difficulty : Easy
Cooking Time : 60 minutes
Makes : 3-6 serving
Adapted From : BBC Food